Posted on by jackos
|Steamed Fish with Mayonnaise|
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the fish with aluminum foil.
- Add about 2 inches (5 cm) of boiling water to the pan.
- Fit the steamer over, making sure it doesn’t come into contact with the water, and cover with a tight-fitting lid.
- Check the level every 15 to 20 minutes and add water or stock as required. Make sure not to let the water boil dry.
- Coat the fish with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with grated carrots and hard-boiled egg.
Monday9:00 to 21:00
Tuesday9:00 to 21:00
Wednesday9:00 to 21:00
Thursday9:00 to 21:00
Friday9:00 to 21:00
Saturday9:00 to 21:00
Sunday9:00 to 20:00
National Highway, Hinaplanon, Iligan City
Phone: (063) 222-4610